When you hire the La Jolla moving professionals, here’s what you can expect:
- Professional movers – no day laborers. Each of our movers is trained, congenial and a full-time employee. Our men work hard, and have the proper training and equipment.
- We have large moving trucks filled with all tools you need to successfully complete a move. These include pads, dollies, 4-wheelers, shrinkwrap, tape, rubber bands… you name it. Nothing excessive, but enough to make sure that everything is protected properly while in transit.
- We have clear, upfront price. The quote you receive from the booking manager will be the price on the Bill of Lading, will be the price you pay.
- Many homes in La Jolla CA have long driveways or many sets of stairs or both. Although we can arrange a unit to shuttle on very steep driveways (rare cases), there are no extra charges for difficult accesses.
- We have all the liability (personal and property) insurances required by the PUC. We also have 10k dollar cargo insurance.
- We bring at least 8 wardrobe boxes for the clothes that hang.
- We are license and have never been out of compliance with the PUC. We hope you cross-check the PUC website to see our our standing with the government body that strictly regulates moving industries.
- Does the grand piano need to go up/down stairs? The gun safe in the closet weigh over a 1,000 lbs? These are common challenges in La Jolla homes that we’re equipped to deal with. It’s just part of the job for us.
- Affordable delivery to all over California, Nevada and Arizona.
- Our start times are quite flexible. But for larger moves, we must start in the morning!
There’s no household/item/challenge we can’t take on and do a great job. Give us a call today, and we’ll get things moving!